Directed Light Inc. President Neil Ball to Chair LME 2016 Ask the Expert
Directed Light is proud to have our President Neil Ball to be Chair at LME 2016 Ask the Expert. As a long time LIA member and supporter, Directed Light is honored for the opportunity to share our knowledge and experience of Laser applications within the Industrial, Medical and Scientific industries.
Need a quick answer about what types of lasers will be the best fit for a particular application?
Do you want guidance on what components you need to build the most efficient production system?
LME’s Ask the Expert booth, right on the exhibit floor, is the place to go for help. A rotating cast of industry experts from the top laser makers and system integrators on hand at LME will assist you on the path to profitability. With dozens of LME exhibitors at your disposal, the experts at the booth can point you in the right direction so you can network immediately with the people you need to meet to get your job done — and done right.
- Mark Barry, Prima Power Laserdyne
- Jimmie Bates, Altos Photonics, Inc.
- Charlie Bridge, IPG Photonics
- Daniel Capostagno, SPI Lasers
- Joel De Kock, PRECO, Inc.
- Ken Dzurko, SPI Lasers
- Gil Haas, Haas Laser Technologies, Inc.
- David Havrilla, TRUMPF Inc.
- Jim Jacklen, Innovative Laser Technologies
- Thomas Kugler, Laser Mechanisms, Inc.
- Jim LaPoint, Synrad
- Bill Lynch, Lumentum
- Tim Morris, Blackbird Robotics North America
- Robert Mueller, Massiv Automated Systems
- Henrikki Pantsar, Valoe
- Edward Rea, Coherent, Inc.
- Stan Ream, EWI
- Dan Robinson, Weil Engineering North America LLC
- Tracey Ryba, TRUMPF Inc.
- Dale Sabo, SCANLAB America, Inc.
- Geoff Shannon, Amada Miyachi America
- Sean Tobin, Coherent, Inc.
- John Zevenberg, Innovative Laser Technologies
|Tuesday, April 26 2016|
|9:00AM – 10:00AM||Rob Mueller – NuTech Eng.||Neil Ball – Directed Light Inc.|
|10:00AM – 11:00AM||Stan Ream – EWI||Tom Kugler – Laser Mech|
|11:00AM – 12:00PM||David Havrilla – Trumpf||Charlie Bridge – IPG|
|12:00PM – 1:00PM||Neil S. Ball – Directed Light Inc.||Jim LaPoint – Synrad|
|1:00PM – 2:00PM||Ken Dzurko – SPI||Jimmy Bates – Altos Photonics|
|2:00PM – 3:00PM||John Zevenburgen – Innovative Laser Technology||Sean Tobin – Coherent|
|3:00PM – 4:00PM||Joel De Kock – PRECO||Henrikki Panstar – Cencorp|
|Wednesday, April 27 2016|
|9:00AM – 10:00AM||Neil S. Ball – Directed Light Inc.||Gil Haas – Haas Laser Technologies, Inc.|
|10:00AM – 11:00AM||Daniel Capostagno – SPI||Daniel Robinson – Weil Eng.|
|11:00AM – 12:00PM||Jim Jacklen – Innovative Laser Technology||Dale Sabo – Scanlab|
|12:00PM – 1:00PM||Geoff Shannon – Amada Miyachi||Ed Rea – Coherent|
|1:00PM – 2:00PM||Mark Barry – Prima Laserdyne||Tracey Ryba – Trumpf|
|2:00PM – 3:00PM||Bill Lynch – Lumentum||Tim Morris – Blackbird Robotics|
|3:00PM – 4:00PM||Neil S. Ball – Directed Light Inc.||Rob Mueller – NuTech Eng.|