JK450HP & JK600HP
What does the new cohort of twin-rod technology lasers offer?
- Uppermost beam quality from a pulsed Nd:YAG laser
- State- of-the-art control and beam delivery technology for faster and more precise cutting, welding and drilling
- Patented TR Technology, using 2d generation twin-rod oscillator design
- Rep rates up to 1000Hz and minimum pulse widths of 0.2ms
- Complete process cycle programming triggered by a single command with our exclusive LaserView™ control technology
- Patented Luminator™ plug-and-play fiber optic beam delivery system for leading reliability and built-in back reflection protection
- Precise control of all parameters, including pulse shaping made possible by our patented power supply technology
- New, smaller footprint with integrated time-share and energy-share options
Production tested and confirmed–with significant field-tested enhancements now at work for you
The award-winning JK700 series of Nd:YAG lasers has long been the standard by which all pulsed Nd:YAG laser performance has been measured. In our new generation of TR Technology lasers, the JK-HP Series, GSI Group has combined over three decades of experience in industrial laser manufacturing with superior technologies for the best overall value, dependability, and cost of ownership.
Bridging a gamut of power levels, the JK-HP Series marks the introduction of a number of valuable features–NOW standard–across the JK product line, enabling performance and process efficiencies while reducing operating and integration costs, training, and parts holding requirements for all users. These include such unique JK features like our LaserView™ control technology, enabling complete cycle programming triggered by a single command, with these critical high-performance attributes:
- In-process viewing, video capture, and real-time graphical displays of key parameters;
- Patented Luminator™ fiber optic beam delivery with back-reflection protection;
- Pulse shaping capability for tighter process control;
- Faster shutter interface for quicker response on parameter changes and more precise timing in time-share mode; and
- Fully integrated time and energy shares for faster switching and reduced maintenance costs.
Backed by GSI Group’s industry-leading applications expertise and worldwide support network, these reliable lasers will work harder than ever for you.
|Performance Data||Twin Lamp Systems|
|Max. Average Power at Laser1 (W)||600||450|
|Typical Power at Workpiece (W)||500||375|
|Max. Peak Power1 (kW)||10|
|Max. Pulse Energy1 (J)||100|
|Max. Frequency (Hz)||1000|
|Pulse Width Range (ms)||0.2 – 20|
|Pulse to Pulse Stability||± 3%|
|Shutter Opening Time (ms)||<50|
|Beam Quality2 (mm.mrad)||28||25|
|Standard Fiber Diameter (µm)||600||400|
|Standard Fiber Lengths (m)||5, 10, 15, 30, 50|
|Beam Delivery Options||Up to 4T or 3E or 2Tx2E combination|
|Max. Recollimating Lens Focal Length with 60mm square Output Housing (mm)||
|Cooling Water Requirements @ 15ºC input||20 l/min
5.3 US gal/min
4.5 US gal/min
|Cooling Requirement (kW)||15.3||13.7|
|Max. Pressure Drop (bar min.)||2|
|Max. Inlet Pressure (bar max.)||6|
|Electrical Requirements||380-415, 3 phase,
+/- 10% @ 50/60 Hz
|Supply Rating (kVA)||24||21|
|Max. Power Consumption (kW)||15||12|
|Ambient Temperature (˚C)||5 – 40|
|Humidity||95%RH at 20ºC, 50%RH at 40ºC|
|1. Rated at the resonator at end of lamplife. 2. Halfangle.radius|
Specifications are subject to change.
Please consult Product Center for complete details.