Directed Light’s Laser Contract Manufacturing is your single source for virtually any laser materials processing application. From R & D to production, our engineering and technical staff can handle your requirements. For laser welding (including hermetic sealing), cutting, drilling, ablation and marking: DLI’s vast applications experience and years of processing expertise have earned us the reputation as a complete outsourcing solution.
Directed Light is a BSI certified ISO 13485 laser contract manufacturer. Please see link below to view certificate.
Laser Micromachining and Laser Manufacturing Services
Processing expertise that spans many industries
- Medical Device
- Safety & Security
- Consumer Products
Benefits from working with Directed Light
- Engineering Services
- Capabilities in most processing applications
- Flexible production equipment
- Specialists in tight tolerance work
- Competitive pricing with prompt quotes and on-time delivery
- Complete resource – we can handle your R&D and your production requirements
Equipment and Capabilities
Directed Light’s state of the art laser systems enable us to handle welding, cutting, drilling, ablating and marking applications in a wide variety of materials.
We utilize the following laser technologies:
- CO2 (10.6μm) cutting and drilling systems from 150W to 1kW
- Nd:YAG (1064nm – Pulsed) welding systems including inert atmosphere glove-boxes from 250W to 400W
- Nd:YAG (1064nm – Pulsed) cutting and drilling systems from 250W to 400W
- Nd:YAG (1064nm – Q-Switch) marking system 70W
- Doubled Nd:YAG (532nm) Q-switch cutting system 30W
- UV (355nm) cutting, marking, and micro-drilling system 1W
- Excimer (193-248nm) micro-cutting and micro-drilling system 10W